Company No. 02055395
THE COMPANIES ACT 2006
PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED BY SHARES
NOTICE OF A GENERAL MEETING
SECURED PROPERTY DEVELOPMENTS PLC
Notice is hereby given that a General Meeting (the "Meeting") of the Company will be held on 28 September 2016 at 11:00 a.m. at The Small Mall Room, The Royal Automobile Club, 89 Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5HS to transact the following business:
|THAT having considered the memorandum dated 2 September 2016 (the "Memorandum") setting out the required details in relation to a term loan facility in aggregate amount of £600,000 (plus an amount in respect of interest) to be made available by the Company to Space Property Corporation Limited (the "Loan Facility") (which Memorandum was available at the Company's registered office for not less than 15 days ending with the date of the General Meeting and at the place of the General Meeting), approval be given to the Company, in accordance with section 200(2) of the Companies Act 2006, for the Loan Facility to be made available to Space Property Corporation Limited on the terms set out in such Memorandum.|
42 Orchard Road
London N6 5TR
|By Order of the Board
I H Cobden
for and on behalf of
Secured Property Developments Plc
|2 September 2016|
NOTES TO THE NOTICE OF GENERAL MEETING
1. A copy of the Memorandum will be available for inspection at the Company's registered office for not less than 15 days ending with the date of the Meeting and at the place of the Meeting.
2. As a member of the Company, you are entitled to appoint a proxy to exercise all or any of your rights to attend, speak and vote at the Meeting and you should have received a proxy form with this notice of Meeting. You can only appoint a proxy using the procedures set out in these notes and the notes to the proxy form.
3. A proxy does not need to be a member of the Company but must attend the Meeting to represent you. Details of how to appoint the Chairman of the Meeting or another person as your proxy using the proxy form are set out in the notes to the proxy form.
4. If you do not give your proxy an indication of how to vote on any resolution, your proxy will vote or abstain from voting at his or her discretion. Your proxy will vote (or abstain from voting) as he or she thinks fit in relation to any other matter which is put before the Meeting.
5. Appointment of a proxy does not preclude you from attending the Meeting and voting in person. If you have appointed a proxy and attend the Meeting in person, your proxy appointment will automatically be terminated.
The Proxy Form can be accessed using the following link: