7 October 2016
VALUE AND INCOME TRUST PLC ("the Company")
Value and Income Trust PLC announces that it is satisfied, by virtue of the points listed below, that all inside information (as defined by Article 7 of the Market Abuse Regulation (596/2014/EU)) which the Directors and the Company may have in the period leading up to the announcement of the Half Yearly Financial Report for the 6 months to 30 September 2016, has been notified to a Regulated Information Service ("RIS").
In so stating the Company has regard to:
1) the announcement on 6 October 2016 of the month end Net Asset Values per share as at close of business on 30 September 2016.
2) the Company's belief, following reasonable enquiries, that there will be no material difference between the information published on 6 October 2016 and that to be included in the forthcoming announcement of the Half Yearly Financial Report,
3) the Company's practice of calculating Net Asset Values per share each business day and the announcement of these Net Asset Values to an RIS,
4) there being no other unpublished information which constitutes price sensitive information in respect of the Company's securities, and
5) there being no unquoted investments within the Company's portfolio.
This information is provided by RNS