Directors that are the most active buyers of their company's shares.
Detailed analysis reports available with a premium subscription:
- Most active directors - Directors that are the most active buyers of their company's shares.
- Pack trades - Companies where 2 or more directors have been buying or selling shares in their company.
- Contrarian buys - Directors that have taken a contrarian view and been buying shares in their company after the share price has fallen by over 20%.
- Bailout trades - Directors that have sold shares and perhaps taken a profit in their company after the share price has risen by over 20%.
- Most significant trades - A list of the largest transactions by directors ordered by size (£).
- Buys & sells near 52-week high/low - A list of directors who have bought or sold shares in their company when the share price is near 52 week highs or low.
- Most profitable trades - Sales by directors that have made the largest percentage gain since they were purchased.
- Share price movers - Companies whose share price has moved sharply after a Director buys stock in their company for transactions worth more than £50k.
Below is an example of what the Most Active Directors report looks like with a premium subscription: