ANGLE is a specialist medtech company listed on the London Stock Exchange AIM market (AGL.L).
ANGLE's lead product is the Parsortix micro-fluidic cell separation device, which can capture very rare circulating tumour cells (CTCs) in cancer patient blood – even when there is less than one CTC in one billion healthy cells. ANGLE secured CE Mark regulatory authorisation for the clinical market in December 2013 and FDA authorisation work is in progress.
The primary application is the capture of circulating tumour cells (CTCs) in patient blood for:
· Early detection of cancer;
· Personalised cancer treatment;
· Monitoring of cancer patients during treatment; and
· Post-treatment monitoring of cancer patients in remission.
Optimal Payments (OPAY)
Optimal Payments is a global provider of online and mobile payment processing services to thousands of merchants and millions of consumers.
We move billions of US dollars per year securely in and through over 200 countries and territories with over 100 types of payment and multi-currency options.
Our services deliver more than payment processing. They help consumers purchase and pay online with 100% convenience and confidence. They help merchants to reach out to more consumers, give them superior service and expand revenues. We are continually developing more innovative services to help consumers and companies worldwide.
Tristel is a manufacturer of infection control, contamination control and hygiene products. It has three principal activities:
• Hospital infection prevention and control. Tristel utilises its proprietary chlorine dioxide chemistry in a range of high performance disinfectants for instruments, surfaces and legionella control in healthcare. The products are branded Tristel.
• Contamination control in the pharmaceutical and personal care industries. The products are branded Crystel.
• Animal health infection prevention and control. The products are branded Anistel, Dermastel, Enzystel, Medistel, Airstel and Odostel.
TXO PLC, the AIM quoted oil and gas investment company, has four main investments namely: The Grand Bahama Group Limited ("GBG") which is establishing a waste oil collection facility and Hydrocarbon Recovery Plant in the Bahamas at Freeport and also produces oil from its leases in Western Kentucky, USA; Oil Recovery Services Limited ("ORS"), which has proprietary technology for the reprocessing of contaminated oils and the remediation of dirty water; Oil Tech Royalties Inc ("OTR"), a joint venture company with a licence to commercialise a proprietary acoustic flow reactor valve; Athabasca Resources Limited ("Athabasca Resources") which has signed an agreement to acquire a 50 per cent. farm-in interest in certain Alberta Crown Leases covering 7,936 hectares in the Athabasca oil sands in Alberta, Canada. TXO also has an interest in Tasmania Oil and Gas Limited ("TOG") a joint venture company set-up to exploit a gas and oil opportunity in Tasmania, Australia, which is non-core.