Terms & Conditions
The Event is organised is operated by AJ Bell Media Limited. We are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 04503731 with its trading address at 49 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 9HH, England.
Our preferred means of communication is by email. Should you wish to email us, you can do so by emailing [email protected] Should you wish to call us, you can do so on: +44(0) 207 378 4424.
1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information that you provide us when filling in an event registration form on the Website.
· You preference about contacting you about future events.
· We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website;
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
· Details of your visits to the Website and the resources that you access.
2. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· to contact you, as required , for the organisation and administration of the event.
· to provide you with information about future events if you opted in to receive this communication. You may at any time unsubscribe from this service.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
· in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets in which case we may disclose your personal data to the seller or buyer of such business or assets;
· if AJ Bell Media Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will of course be one of the transferred assets;
· if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of AJ Bell Media Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. Your rights
You have the right to request us not to disclose any of your personal data or information or to pass information to third parties. We will usually inform you before collecting your data, if we intend to disclose your information to any third party and you can exercise that right by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also notify us by contacting us at: AJ Bell Media Limited, 49 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 9HH, England or email [email protected]
4. The Event
AJ Bell Media Limited reserves the right to alter any aspect of the Event, without notice, including, and without limitation, to the stated programme, dates, venue, speakers and exhibitors. Should for any reason the Event be cancelled due to acts of terrorism, extreme weather, disease control, industrial action, Act of God or any eventuality beyond the control of AJ Bell Media Limited, we shall endeavour to reschedule, but the delegate hereby indemnifies AJ Bell Media Limited and holds AJ Bell Media Limited harmless from and against any and all costs, damages, expense including legal fees incurred by the delegate.
AJ Bell Media Limited will not be liable for damage, loss, injury, accident, annoyance, delay or irregularity, which occurs by reason of any act or default committed by any person or company.
Media: By attending the Event you acknowledge and agree to grant AJ Bell Media the right at the Event to record, film, photograph or capture your likeness in any media now available and hereafter developed and to distribute, broadcast, use or otherwise globally to disseminate, in perpetuity, such media without any further approval from you or any payment to you. This grant to AJ Bell Media includes, but is not limited to, the right to edit such media, the right to use the media alone or together with other information, and the right to allow others to use and/or disseminate the media.
Admittance: Your registration entitles you to admittance to the Event. Any and all other costs associated with your attendance (including without limitation any travel and/or accommodation expenses) shall be borne solely by you and AJ Bell Media shall have not liability for such costs.
Tickets for the event are allocated on a first come, first served basis. AJ Bell Media Limited reserves the right to refuse entry.