NFU Mutual Mixed Portfolio 20 - 60%

Quick Stats

Bid Price - Offer Price -
Mid Price GBX 152.38 Day Change GBX -0.82 (-0.54%)
Price Date 1 Dec 2016 Crown Rating 3
Shares Class Inc. Yield 2.36 %
Total Expense Ratio 0.00 Fund Size 284,379,500.00
Launch Date 01/06/2009 Standard Initial Charge (%) 0.00
Currency GBX ISA Eligible No
Annual Management Charge (%) 0.00 Sector IMA UK Equity Income
Min Investment (£) 0.00 Total Expense Ratio (%) 0.00
ISIN GB00B4MTSR53 Min TopUp (£) 0.00

Fund Objective

The investment objective of the Cautious Portfolio Fund is to generate some potential long term capital growth and stable income.The Cautious Portfolio Fund will invest principally in other funds managed by N.F.U. Mutual Unit Managers Limited with the balance invested in third party funds with compatible objectives. It is intended that through N.F.U. Mutual Unit Managers Limited funds and these other funds, the Fund will gain exposure to a mix of UK and International equities, fixed income stocks, cash and property. The fund will typically maintain 25% - 35% exposure to UK companies and a similar proportion in fixed income stocks with the balance in International equities, property and cash.The total exposure to equities will not exceed 60%.The fund invests in assets which are denominated in currencies other than sterling. The fund's value can therefore go up and down due to changes in currency exchange rates.

Fund Managers

NFU Mutual Investment Team