Quick Stats

Last Price 87.04p Day Change 0.32p (0.0037%)
Price Date 30 Nov 2023 Morningstar Rating 3
Shares Class Inc Yield 0.82 %
Last Ex-Dividend Date 01 January 2020 Dividend Frequency -
Sector Mixed Investment 20-60% Shares Fund Size 0.00
Launch Date 01/01/2020 Standard Initial Charge 0.00%
Ongoing cost 1.48% Annual Management Charge 0.00%

Fund Objective

The Fund aims to grow investors investment and provide an average annual net return greater than the Investment Association Mixed Investment 20-60% Shares Sector (the “Sector”) over a rolling 5 year period through a combination of income and capital returns by investing in other funds (including funds managed by Aviva Investors companies). At least 80% of the Fund will be invested in other funds, which in turn invest in a range of global asset classes (including emerging markets). The Fund’s asset class exposures will be made up of the combined holdings of the other funds, of which between 20% and 60% of the combined holdings will be invested in the shares of companies, and a minimum of 30% in bonds and cash.

Fund Managers

Aviva Investors UK Fund Services Limited