Source - Alliance News

The following stocks are the leading risers and fallers on AIM in London on Monday.

----------

AIM - WINNERS

----------

Appreciate Group PLC, up 58% at 41.12 pence, 12-month range 21.10p-42.00p. The prepaid gift card and voucher provider has agreed to a £83 million takeover by PayPoint PLC. PayPoint, a payment services provider, says the deal will ‘broaden the universe that PayPoint serves and strengthens the client and retailer proposition’. PayPoint will pay 33 pence in cash and 0.019 of a new PayPoint share for each Appreciate share. At completion, PayPoint shareholders will own 95% of the enlarged firm, and Appreciate investors the remaining 5%. PayPoint shares were 3.5% lower.

----------

Caspian Sunrise PLC, up 28% at 4.61 pence, 12-month range 2.06p-5.90p. The Kazakhstan-focused oil & gas exploration and production company extends gains on Monday, even after sizeable stock price jumps on Thursday and Friday. On Thursday, Caspian created a new oil trading division as it seeks to avoid a price discount for oil sent through Russian pipelines. The stock has risen 91% since Wednesday’s close.

----------

Rosslyn Data Technologies PLC, up 12% at 0.95 pence, 12-month range 0.82p-4.58p. The data management and analytics service provider pens two contracts worth £1 million in total over five years. The new ‘blue-chip’ clients, which aren’t named, are a US-based, multinational aerospace engineering company and a global automotive car rental company.

----------

AIM - LOSERS

----------

Joules Group PLC, down 24% at 10.42p, 12-month range 4.00p-232.00p. The retailer warns that trading underperformance has left its finances in a precarious state. The country lifestyle retailer is in talks with founder Tom Joule and its lender about obtaining a bridge loan, as recent weak trading has left its working capital position below expectations. The stock has taken a hit in recent months after a string of profit warnings and after talks for an investment from Next PLC broke down.

----------

Copyright 2022 Alliance News Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Find out how to deal online from £1.50 in a SIPP, ISA or Dealing account. AJ Bell logo

Related Charts

Paypoint PLC (PAY)

-1.00p (-0.18%)
delayed 16:30PM

Caspian Sunrise PLC (CASP)

-0.08p (-2.05%)
delayed 15:57PM

Rosslyn Data Technologies PLC (RDT)

-0.25p (-2.56%)
delayed 15:57PM