Source - Alliance News

Prospex Energy PLC - investor in onshore and shallow offshore European gas and power projects - Completes construction of gas plant at Podere Maiar-1 well site at the Selva project in the Po Valley of Italy. Says PM-1 gas connection to grid also completed and anticipates first gas supply before the end of May. Po Valley Operations Pty Ltd operates the Selva concession and holds a 63% ownership interest. Prospex holds the remaining 37% working interest.

Current stock price: 9.47 pence, up 8.2%

12-month change: more than doubled from 4.45p

Copyright 2023 Alliance News Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

Find out how to deal online from £1.50 in a SIPP, ISA or Dealing account. AJ Bell logo

Related Charts

Prospex Energy PLC (PXEN)

-0.20p (-2.78%)
delayed 15:57PM