AppBox Media PLC
31st August 2016
AppBox Media PLC ("AppBox Media")
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS RESTRICTED AND IS NOT FOR PUBLICATION, RELEASE OR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN THE UNITED STATES OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION IN WHICH SUCH PUBLICATION, RELEASE OR DISTRIBUTION WOULD BE UNLAWFUL
The Board of AppBox Media, a UK based developer of mobile applications and video games, provides the market today with an update on a series of key developments that progresses AppBox Media closer towards its vision of becoming one of world's leading game software and mobile applications developers.
· The newly released AppBox Media app Panic Drop has been a worldwide hit app
· Panic Drop was a number one Apple iTunes action and adventure app in 11 countries and reached the top ten in 60 countries.
· Panic Drop has performed very well in the Asian markets, most notably China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Australia.
· With the release of Panic Drop AppBox Media has made significant steps forward in achieving its initial goals. As such it is anticipated that any future subscriptions for equity in the company shall be priced at a minimum of £24.88 per Ordinary A Share of £1.00
· Within the next ten weeks AppBox Media shall be releasing its first paid app. The company expects this app to enjoy the same level of success as Panic Drop.
· Mike Davison and David Hampshire are currently working on an app to be released in the final quarter of 2016 that AppBox Media believes could be the number 1 game globally upon its release.
Commenting on today's news, Polat Hassan, CEO, said:
'AppBox Media as a company has now achieved the success that our staff and shareholders always knew we would. Apple featured our last app as a game they loved and it became a viral hit game of the summer. Its performance in the rapidly growing Asian market has been very encouraging. The horizon for the company looks very bright, as such any future subscription for equity into AppBox shall see a more than 100% increase to the current price. Quarter 4 of 2016 is looking even more exciting than the already incredible performance of 2016'
AppBox Media PLC
Polat Hassan, CEO +44 (0)203 440 4110
Disclaimer: This announcement is for information purposes only and does not constitute or form part of an offer or invitation to acquire or dispose of any securities of AppBox Media PLC, or constitute a solicitation of any offer to purchase or subscribe for securities in any jurisdiction. All subscription dates are subject to change without notice.
This information is provided by RNS