31 August 2016
Via Developments PLC
(“Via” or “the Company”)
Notice of General Meeting
Via Developments Plc today announces a Notice of General Meeting has been sent to the shareholder to be held at the office of Via Developments Plc at 1 North Parade, Parsonage Gardens, Manchester, M3 2NH on Thursday 1 September 2016 at short notice at 4:00 pm.
Following the allotment, the issued share capital of the Company will increase to 382,000 ordinary shares of £1 each.
The following parties have an interest of more than 3% in the shares of the Company:
|Name||Number of shares||Percentage holdings|
|Pyramid Court Investments Limited||382,000||100%|
The directors of Via Developments Plc accept responsibility for this announcement.
COMPANY CONTACT DETAILS:
Via Developments Plc
24 Queen Street
Telephone: +44 161 850 2633
ISDX CORPORATE ADVISER:
Alexander David Securities Limited
David Scott –Corporate Finance
James Dewhurst – Corporate Broking
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7448 9820
49 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4N 4SA
Company number: 09520543
VIA DEVELOPMENTS PLC (the “Company”)
NOTICE OF GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that a General Meeting of the Company will be held at Via Developments Plc, 1 North Parade, Manchester, M3 2NH at 4pm on 1 September 2016 to consider and, if thought fit, pass the following resolutions which resolution 1 is to be proposed as an ordinary resolution and resolution 2 is to be proposed as a special resolution:
in accordance with section 551 of the Companies Act 2006, the directors of the Company be generally and unconditionally authorised to allot shares up to an aggregate nominal amount of £72,000 (in addition to the shares in the aggregate nominal amount of £310,000 issued by the Company prior to the date of this resolution), provided that this authority shall, unless renewed, varied or revoked by the Company, expire five years after the date the resolution is passed. This authority is in substitution for all previous authorities conferred on the directors in accordance with section 80 of the Companies Act 1985 or section 551 of the Companies Act 2006.
subject to the passing of the above resolution, and in accordance with section 570 of the Companies Act 2006, the directors of the Company be given the general power to allot equity securities (as defined in section 560 of that Act) pursuant to the authority conferred by the above resolution, as if section 561(1) of the Companies Act 2006 did not apply to any such allotment, provided that this power shall:
- be limited to the allotment of equity securities up to an aggregate nominal amount of £72,000 (in addition to the shares in the aggregate nominal amount of £310,000 issued by the Company prior to the date of this resolution); and
- expire on the same date as the authority conferred by the above resolution (unless renewed, varied or revoked by the Company prior to or on that date),
save that the Company may, before such expiry make an offer or agreement which would or might require equity securities to be allotted after such expiry and the directors of the Company may allot equity securities in pursuance of any such offer or agreement notwithstanding that the power conferred by this resolution has expired.
Dated: 31 August
By order of the board
1. As a shareholder of the Company, you are entitled to appoint another person as your proxy to exercise all or any of your rights to attend, speak and vote at the meeting.
2. You may appoint more than one proxy in relation to the meeting, provided that each proxy is appointed to exercise the rights attached to a different share or shares held by you. You may not appoint more than one proxy to exercise rights attached to any one share.
3. Your proxy does not need to be a shareholder of the Company but must attend the meeting to represent you.
4. If you do not give your proxy an indication of how to vote on any resolution, your proxy will vote or abstain from voting at his or her discretion. Your proxy will vote (or abstain from voting) as he or she thinks fit in relation to any other matter which is put before the meeting.
5. If you have general queries about the meeting you should contact [email protected] (no other methods of communication will be accepted). You may not use any electronic address provided in this notice of general meeting or any related documents to communicate with the Company for any purposes other than those expressly stated.