6 September 2016
Hochschild Mining plc
Capital Markets presentation
Achieving Transformational Growth
Hochschild Mining plc, the FTSE 250 precious metal mining company, is to hold a Capital Markets event presentation for analysts and investors at 14:00 today London time. No material new information will be disclosed. A copy of the presentation will be published on the Hochschild website at http://www.hochschildmining.com/en/home at 14:00.
Key highlights of the presentation are:
- Continued strong operational and financial progress with increased production, lower costs and strengthened balance sheet
- Significant brownfield potential identified which is expected to extend life of mine ("LOM") and deliver additional low cost growth
- Target to deliver 5 years of LOM in reserves and 5 additional years of LOM in resources by 2020
- Pablo vein already incorporated into the Pallancata mine plan but untapped geological potential of the area could represent a material additional opportunity
- Early-stage and Greenfield projects within the Group's portfolio offer optionality and long-term resources
- Management remain focused on productivity, cost control at all operations and commitment to CSR
- Further $30 million of short term debt repaid in early September 2016
For a live webcast of the presentation please click on the link below:
Conference call dial-in details:
+44(0)20 3427 1935 (Please use the following confirmation code: 8583757).
A recording of the conference call will be available for one week following its conclusion, accessible from the following telephone number:
UK: (0)20 3427 0598 (Access code: 8583757)
The On Demand version of the webcast will be available within two hours after the end of the presentation and is accessible using the same webcast link.
Hochschild Mining plc
Charles Gordon +44 (0)20 3714 9044
Head of Investor Relations
Charlie Jack +44 (0)207 796 4133
About Hochschild Mining plc:
Hochschild Mining plc is a leading precious metals company listed on the London Stock Exchange (HOCM.L / HOC LN) with a primary focus on the exploration, mining, processing and sale of silver and gold. Hochschild has over fifty years' experience in the mining of precious metal epithermal vein deposits and currently operates four underground epithermal vein mines, three located in southern Peru and one in southern Argentina. Hochschild also has numerous long-term projects throughout the Americas.
This information is provided by RNS