September 6, 2016. Moscow, Russia.
Agenda of the Board of Directors on September 20, 2016
PJSC RusHydro (ticker symbol: MOEX, LSE: HYDR; OTCQX: RSHYY) announces the agenda of the Board of Directors meeting to be held on September 20, 2016.
The agenda includes the following items:
1. Approval of the Board of Directors working plan for the 2nd half of 2016.
2. On interim results of 2016 business-plan execution for the 1st half of 2016 (including reports on implementation of investment program (including comprehensive modernization program) and annual procurement plan for the 1st half of 2016).
3. Review of consolidated business-plan (including consolidated investment program) of RusHydro Group for 2016-2020 and amendments to Annex 2 of the business-plan of RusHydro Group for 2016-2020 with regard to target value of ROE KPI.
4. Approval of the report on implementation of the innovative development program of PJSC RusHydro for 2011-2015 with an outlook for 2021 in 2015.
5. On the Company's priorities.
The information on decisions of the Board will be made available in compliance with regulatory requirements.
RusHydro Group is one of Russia's largest generating companies. RusHydro is the leading producer of renewable energy in Russia with over 70 generating facilities in Russia and abroad. The company also manages a number of R&D, engineering and electricity retail companies. Group's thermal assets are operated by subsidiary - RAO Energy System of East in the Far East of Russia. Total electricity generation capacity of the Group is 38.6 GW, heat capacity - 16.2 thousand GCal/h.
Russian Federation owns 66.8% in RusHydro, the rest is held by other institutional and individual shareholders (over 360,000). The company's stock is traded on Moscow Exchange (MOEX), and included in MSCI EM и MSCI Russia indexes. Company's GDRs in the IOB section of LSE, ADRs - in OTCQX.
For more information:
Investor Relations Department
Tel. +7 (495) 225 3232 ext. 1607, 1319, 1304
The information in this press release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of RusHydro. One can identify forward-looking statements by terms such as "expect," "believe," "anticipate," "plan", "aim", "target", "forecast", "project", "should", "estimate," "intend," "will," "could," "may" or "might," the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially from these statements.
We do not intend to update these statements to reflect events and circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Many factors could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements, including, among others, general economic and political conditions, our competitive environment, risks associated with operating in Russia and rapid technological and market changes in our industries, as well as many other risks specifically related to RusHydro and its operations.
This information is provided by RNS