STEWART & WIGHT PLC
845 FINCHLEY ROAD, LONDON NW11 8NA
TEL: +44 (0)20 8455 1111 FAX: +44 (0)20 8455 9191
Interim Management Statement
7 September 2016
In today's Interim Statement the Directors of Stewart & Wight plc announce an update on trading as follows:-
1. All of the Company's properties are let and the tenants are up-to-date with their rents.
2. Since June, the Company has sold both of its properties in South Shields - one at a gain of approximately £40,000 over its valuation at 31 March 2016 and the other at a loss of approximately £30,000.
3. Planning permission has been obtained for the erection of three studio apartments at the rear of the Company's property in Weybridge. The Board are evaluating whether to carry out the development.
4. Since the beginning of the year, we have seen a noticeable increase in demand from retailers for units in a number of towns. However, the market remains uncertain.
5. There appears to be greater interest in retail investments valued below £1m from private investors seeking to receive a realistic return on their savings.
For enquiries about buying and selling shares in Stewart and Wight Plc please contact Mr Lawrence Marshom ,Walker Crips Stockbrokers Limited, Finsbury Tower,103-105 Bunhill Row, London ,EC1Y 8LZ.Telephone:44 (0)20 3100 8660
This information is provided by RNS