MartinCo has hiked its H1 EBITDA by 31% to £1.7m, from £1.3m a year earlier.
"I am delighted to announce this very strong performance in the first half of the year which reflects the significant strategic growth achieved over the period," said CEO Ian Wilson in a statement.
"The Company is in its strongest position since its admission to trading on AIM in 2014 and considering the current momentum, the Board remains confident of future progress for the benefit of shareholders and other stakeholders."
- Revenue increased by 12% to £3.7m (H1 2015: £3.4m)
- Management Service Fees (royalties) increased by 10% to £3.2m (H1 2015: £2.9m)
- Operating profit increased by 22% to £1.6m (H1 2015: £1.3m before exceptional costs)
- Operating margin of 42% (H1 2015: 38% before exceptional costs)
- Strong balance sheet with a net cash position of £4.5m at 30 June 2016 (H1 2015: £3.8m)
- Earnings per share increased by 36% to 5.7p per share (H1 2015: 4.2p)
- Interim dividend increased by 11% to 2.0p per share (H1 2015: 1.8p).