Safestyle UK said revenue rose from £74 million to £83.5 million in the six months to 30 June.
Profit before tax was 9.2% higher at £9.5 million over the same period, while EBITDA increased from £9.3 million to £10.1 million.
- Volume of frames installed increased by 5.7% to 149,742 (H1 2015: 141,712)
- Continued growth in market share to 10% at 30 June 2016 (End 2015: 9.5%)
- Leads generated from media and on-line marketing grew by 26% to 39,118 (H1 2015: 31,095)
- Average unit sales price up 4.7% to £556 (FY 2015: £531)
- New sales offices opened in Guildford and Norwich
- Pre-tax operating cash flow of £9.8 million (2015: £8.7 million)