Íslandsbanki hf. has today concluded an offering of covered bonds.
- The non-indexed issue ISLA CB 19 was sold for an amount of ISK 760m at a yield of 5.60%.
- The CPI-linked issue ISLA CBI 26 was sold for an amount of ISK 520m at a yield of 3.12%.
- Total demand amounted to ISK 1,380m.
Trading is expected to commence on 22 September 2016 on Nasdaq Iceland.
So far this year Íslandsbanki has issued covered bonds in the amount of ISK 12,240m. The total nominal amount of outstanding covered bonds issued by Íslandsbanki will be to ISK 63,760m.
For further information:
- Investor Relations - Tinna Molphy, [email protected] and tel: +354 440 3187
- Public Relations - Edda Hermannsdóttir, [email protected] and tel: +354 440 4005
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Islandsbanki hf. via Globenewswire