Smart Metering Systems has published its interim results, which show continued strong growth in the six months to 30 June 2016.
- Revenue increased by 25% to £32.3m (H1 2015: £25.8m)
- Total annualised recurring income* increased by 23% to £37.4m (H1 2015: £30.5m)
- Underlying EBITDA increased by 20% to £14.7m (H1 2015: £12.2m)
- Underlying EBITDA margin at 45% (H1 2015: 47%)
- Underlying PBT increased by 15% to £9.2m (H1 2015: £8.0m)
- Underlying earnings per share increased by 23% to 8.45p (H1 2015: 6.90p)
- Interim dividend of 1.37p per ordinary share, an increase of 25%.