Transense Tech. FY profit from continuing ops falls
Source - SMW
Transense Technologies has issued its FY results, which it said are in line with the board's expectations. It noted significant progress in the development of each of the two core business activities.
- Revenues including licence fees £5.12m (2015: £1.25m)
- Disposal of loss making IntelliSAW division in October 2015
- Licence fees from Emerson of £3.04m following disposal of IntelliSAW business
- Profit from continuing operations £1.63m (2015: Loss £2.08m)
- Net profit for the year of £1.15m (2015: net loss of £3.12m)
- Net cash generated from operations of £0.84m (2015: £2.15m net cash consumed)
- Net cash at end of period of £3.65m (2015: £0.47m)
- Increased market recognition of value in SAW technology
- Imminent launch of iTrack II system for mining productivity
- Proposed new capital structure.
At 9:58am: (LON:TRT) Transense Technologies PLC share price was -0.13p at 2.13p