JERROLD FINCO PLC
NOTICE OF CONDITIONAL REDEMPTION
£300.0 million aggregate principal amount of 9¾% Senior Secured Notes due 2018
Jerrold FinCo plc (the "Issuer") gives notice to the holders of £300.0 million aggregate principal amount of 9¾% Senior Secured Notes due 2018 (the "Notes") of redemption in full of the outstanding Notes in accordance with Section 3.07(d) and paragraph 5(d) of the indenture dated as of September 27, 2013 (the "Indenture") between, among others, Deutsche Trustee Company Limited, as trustee (the "Trustee"), Deutsche Bank AG, London Branch, as principal paying agent and transfer agent, Deutsche Bank Luxembourg S.A., as registrar, and the Royal Bank of Scotland plc, as security agent. All capitalized terms used herein and not defined shall have the meanings assigned to such terms in the Indenture.
The redemption will be subject to the condition that the Issuer has received the proceeds from the issuance of notes being offered on the date hereof on or prior to the Redemption Date (as defined below) (the "Condition"). The Issuer will notify holders of the Notes no later than one Business Day prior to the Redemption Date (with a copy to the Trustee and Paying Agent) whether the Condition has been satisfied or waived. The terms and conditions of the redemption are as follows:
1. The redemption date for the Notes will be October 23, 2016 (the "Redemption Date") and the record date will be October 21, 2016.
2. The Notes will be redeemed at a redemption price (the "Redemption Price") of:
a. 104.875% of the principal amount thereof, plus
b. accrued and unpaid interest thereon, but excluding, the Redemption Date, in an amount of £10.29 for each £1,000 of Notes.
3. The Paying Agent is Deutsche Bank AG, London Branch, Winchester House, 1 Great Winchester Street, London, EC2N 2DB, United Kingdom.
4. The Notes must be surrendered to the Paying Agent to collect the Redemption Price.
5. Unless the Issuer defaults in paying the Redemption Price, interest on the Notes called for redemption shall cease to accrue on and after the Redemption Date.
6. The Notes are being redeemed pursuant to Section 3.07(d) and paragraph 5(d) of the Notes of the Indenture.
7. No representation is made by the Issuer, the Trustee or the Paying Agent as to the correctness of the ISIN, CUSIP or Common Code number either as printed on the Notes or as contained in this notice of redemption. Reliance may be placed only on the other identification numbers printed on the Notes.
8. This notice of redemption is given on September 23, 2016.
This announcement has been issued through the Companies Announcement Service of
The Irish Stock Exchange
This information is provided by RNS