The following amendment has been made to the "Additional Issuance of GDRs" announcement released on 22/09/2016 at 07:06 under RNS Number 5325K:
Correction of the number of shares purchased by Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas on September 20, 2016 to read 4,936,644 instead of 4,936,766 and of the resulting total number of shares held by Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas to read 119,924,761 instead of 119,924,961. All other details remain unchanged.
The full amended text is shown below.
September 23, 2016
Additional Issuance of GDRs
The following announcement is made pursuant to Article 45 of Lebanese Law No. 161 dated August 17, 2011:
- Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas in its capacity as Depositary within Bank Audi's GDR Program, has purchased 4,936,644 Ordinary Shares constituting 1.23 % of the Bank's outstanding Ordinary Shares. The transaction was executed on the Beirut Stock Exchange pursuant to a preliminary approval granted by the Central Bank of Lebanon, acting through its Central Council, on the 2nd of December 2015;
- The transaction was executed on September 20, 2016 for value date September 23, 2016;
- Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas will issue GDRs against the purchased Shares for the benefit of the seller, hence no change in the ultimate economic ownership will result from the aforementioned transaction;
- After giving effect to the aforementioned transaction, the number of shares held by Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas and represented by GDRs, becomes 119,924,761 shares representing 30 % of Bank Audi's issued and outstanding Ordinary Shares.
- Shares and GDRs held by the seller at the time of the transaction represent less than 5 % of the Bank's issued and outstanding Ordinary Shares.
This information is provided by RNS