Independent Tankers Corporation Limited (the "Company") advises that the 2016 Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Company was held on September 23, 2016 at 11:00 a.m. at the Rosewood Tucker's Point Hotel, 60 Tucker's Point Drive, Hamilton Parish HS02, Bermuda. The audited consolidated financial statements for the Company for the year ended December 31, 2015 were presented to the Meeting.
In addition, the following resolutions were passed:
1) To re-elect Kate Blankenship as a Director of the Company;
2) To re-elect Inger M, Klemp as a Director of the Company.
3) To re-elect Georgina E. Sousa as a Director of the Company.
4) To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers AS of Oslo, Norway as auditors and to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
5) That the remuneration payable to the Company's Board of Directors of a total amount of fees not to exceed US$30,000 be approved for the year ended December 31, 2016.
September 23, 2016
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Independent Tankers Corporation Limited via Globenewswire