Source - GNW

For filings with the FCA include the annex
For filings with issuer exclude the annex

TR-1: NOTIFICATION OF MAJOR INTEREST IN SHARES(i)

 
   
1. Identity of the issuer or the underlying issuer
of existing shares to which voting rights are
attached:
ii
LivaNova plc
2 Reason for the notification (please tick the appropriate box or boxes):
An acquisition or disposal of voting rights X
An acquisition or disposal of qualifying financial instruments which may result in the acquisition of shares already issued to which voting rights are attached  
An acquisition or disposal of instruments with similar economic effect to qualifying financial instruments  
An event changing the breakdown of voting rights  
Other (please specify):    
3. Full name of person(s) subject to the
notification obligation:
iii
Equinox Two S.c.a. ("Equinox")
4. Full name of shareholder(s)
 (if different from 3.):iv
Tower 6 Bis S. à r.l. ("Tower 6 Bis")
Bios S.p.A. ("Bios")
Tower 6 S. à r.l. ("Tower 6")
5. Date of the transaction and date on
which the threshold is crossed or
reached:
v
21-22 September 2016
6. Date on which issuer notified: 23 September 2016
7. Threshold(s) that is/are crossed or
reached:
vi, vii
Tower 6 Bis: 3%
Tower 6: 10%
Equinox: 10%


8. Notified details:
A: Voting rights attached to sharesviii, ix
Class/type of
shares


if possible using
the ISIN CODE
Situation previous
to the triggering
transaction
Resulting situation after the triggering transaction
Number
of
Shares
Number
of
Voting
Rights
Number
of shares
Number of voting
rights
% of  voting rights x
DirectDirect xiIndirect xiiDirectIndirect
Ordinary shares Tower 6 Bis: 1,486,084 (held directly) Tower 6 Bis: 1,486,084 (held directly) Tower 6 Bis: 1,301,084 (held directly) Tower 6 Bis: 1,301,084  (held directly) Nil 2.66% Nil
CUSIP number: G5509L101
Ordinary shares

 

CUSIP number: G5509L101
Tower 6: 1,486,084 (held by Tower 6 Bis) and 3,812,285 (held by Bios). Total = 5,298,369 Tower 6: 1,486,084 (held by Tower 6 Bis) and 3,812,285 (held by Bios). Total = 5,298,369 Nil Nil Tower 6: 1,301,084  (held by Tower 6 Bis) and 3,562,285 (held by Bios). Total = 4,863,369 Nil Tower 6: 2.66% (held by Tower 6 Bis) and 7.27% (held by Bios). Total =  9.93%
Ordinary shares

 

CUSIP number: G5509L101
Equinox: 5,298,369 (held by Tower 6, see row above) Equinox: 5,298,369 (held by Tower 6, see row above) Nil Nil Equinox: 4,863,369 (held by Tower 6, see row above) Nil Equinox: 9.93% (held by Tower 6, see row above)
 
B: Qualifying Financial Instruments
Resulting situation after the triggering transaction
Type of financial
instrument
Expiration
date
xiii
Exercise/
Conversion Period
xiv
Number of voting
rights that may be
acquired if the
instrument is
exercised/ converted.
% of voting
rights
N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A
 
C: Financial Instruments with similar economic effect to Qualifying Financial Instruments xv, xvi
Resulting situation after the triggering transaction
Type of financial
instrument
Exercise priceExpiration date xviiExercise/
Conversion period
xviii
Number of voting rights instrument refers to

 
% of voting rights xix, xx

 
N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A

 
NominalDelta
N/A N/A
 
Total (A+B+C)
Number of voting rightsPercentage of voting rights
Tower 6 Bis: 1,301,084
Tower 6: 4,863,369
Equinox: 4,863,369
Tower 6 Bis: 2.66%
Tower 6: 9.93%
Equinox: 9.93%


9. Chain of controlled undertakings through which the voting rights and/or the
financial instruments are effectively held, if applicable:
xxi
A sell-down of shares over 21 and 22 September 2016 by Tower 6 Bis and Bios has resulted in the following:

 
  • Tower 6 Bis reduced its direct shareholding in LivaNova plc from 1,486,084 (3.03%) to 1,301,084 (2.66%). The 3% reporting threshold has therefore been crossed.
     
  • Bios reduced its direct shareholding in LivaNova plc from 3,812,285 (7.8%) to 3,562,285 (7.27%). No reporting thresholds have therefore been crossed.
     
  • Tower 6's aggregate shareholdings in LivaNova plc has been reduced from 5,298,369 (10.83%) to 4,863,369 (9.93%). The 10% reporting threshold has therefore been crossed.
     
  • Equinox's aggregate shareholdings in LivaNova plc has been reduced from 5,298,369 (10.83%) to 4,863,369 (9.93%). The 10% reporting threshold has therefore been crossed.
 
Proxy Voting:
10. Name of the proxy holder: N/A
11. Number of voting rights proxy holder will cease
to hold:
N/A
12. Date on which proxy holder will cease to hold
voting rights:
N/A
 

13. Additional information:
N/A
14. Contact name: Massimilliano Seliziato
Giorgio Mercogliano
15. Contact telephone number: +352 2629861



This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: LivaNova PLC via Globenewswire

Related Charts

Livanova (LIVN)

-0.51p (-1.10%)
delayed 18:15PM