On Monday, 3rd October 2016, Orange will be launching its new range of mobile subscriptions in order to respond to changes in consumer usage and expectations. The new simplified 'Animal' portfolio of offers will take into account the different requirements of its customers with extra focus being given to mobile data.
The constant changes in terms of mobile devices, applications and technologies (4G and 4G+) are having a direct impact upon consumer mobile behaviour and usage. Over 60% of the Belgian population now have a smartphone and regularly use it to connect to the internet. Their mobile data consumption increased by 70% compared to last year. What's more, consumers demand even larger amounts of mobile data, and they also long for offers that make it easier to select their ideal plan.
In order to respond to these changes, Orange introduces a new range of Animal mobile subscriptions. The offers are based upon 4 principles:
- Tailor-made: These are 6 simple offers to meet everyone's varying needs; the customer has the option to change the plan as its user behaviour changes.
- Lots of mobile data: All of the subscriptions offer a generous mobile data allowance to enable our customers to permanently stay on-line and to make maximum use of their smartphone.
- Ease of use: All of the offers include unlimited SMS and a significant and even unlimited call allowance.
- Peace of mind: No bad surprises thanks to the various competitively priced plans and the services included.
Meeting Different Requirements
Consumers all have different needs. Orange has made a thorough study of their expectations and to introduce this new range of offers that meets all of the needs of the various user profiles.
As a result, Orange has completely reviewed and simplified its range of mobile subscriptions:
- 6 subscriptions to suit different user requirements;
- Impressive mobile data allowances (except on the Hummingbird (Colibri/Kolibrie) discovery offer);
- iCoyote application included starting from the Koala subscription;
- The most comfortable roaming package (calls, SMS, internet) on the market included in the Eagle Premium offer.
Orange Belgium Investor Relations
For the full PDF version, please click here below:
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Orange Belgium via Globenewswire