Stagecoach Group said its expectation of the group's adjusted EPS for the year to April 29, 2017, has not changed from the time of its FY results in June.
"We note, however, that independent macro-economic forecasts cover a wide range of possible outcomes and therefore, there is a higher than usual degree of forecasting uncertainty," the company said.
LIKE-FOR-LIKE REVENUE GROWTH
- UK Bus (regional operations), 16 weeks ended 20 August 2016 (1.9)%
- UK Bus (London), 16 weeks ended 20 August 2016 (0.9)%
- North America, four months ended 31 August 2016 (3.3)%
- UK Rail, 16 weeks ended 20 August 2016 1.7%
- Virgin Rail Group, 16 weeks ended 20 August 2016 4.7%.