Symphony Environmental Technologies has issued its H1 financial statements, the highlights of which are:
- Revenues of £3.23 million (2015 H1: £3.42 million)
- Gross profits of £1.63 million (2015 H1: £1.76 million)
- Recurring expenses of £1.47 million (2015 H1: £1.81 million)
- Group operating profit on recurring items of £57,000 (2015 H1: loss £169,000)
- Profit before tax of £19,000 (2015 H1: loss of £181,000)
- Basic earnings per share of 0.04 pence (2015 H1: loss per share of 0.05 pence).
At 9:34am: (LON:SYM) Symphony Environmental Technologies PLC share price was +0.25p at 4.75p