For Immediate Release 05 October 2016
European Wealth Investment Fund plc (the Company)
Re: AGM Results
The directors of the Company (the Directors) wish to announce that the AGM of the Company was held on 30 September 2016 and the following resolutions were considered and were passed:
1. To receive and consider the financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2015 and the reports of the directors and auditors thereon;
2. To re-appoint KPMG as auditors to the Company;
3. To authorise the directors to fix the remuneration of the auditors for the year ending 31 December 2016; and
4. To authorise that individual Director's remuneration be increased from £10,000 per annum to £15,000 per annum commencing for the year ending 31 December 2017.
1. Subject to the approval of the Registrar of Companies, to amend the Articles of Association of the Company as set out in Appendix 1 to the Circular to Shareholders dated 30 August 2016, subject to the incorporation of any amendments that may be requested by the Central Bank of Ireland
The changes to the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company (the Articles), as outlined in the circular to shareholders, dated 30 August 2016, will be determined by the Registrar of Companies following submission of the updated Articles and a copy of the special resolution of the Shareholders approving the changes to the Articles.
A&L Listing Limited
Contact: Niamh O'Hara
Phone: +353 1 649 2296
This announcement has been issued through the Companies Announcement Service of
the Irish Stock Exchange.
This information is provided by RNS