Source - RNS
RNS Number : 2599M
El Oro Ltd
11 October 2016
 

NOTIFICATION OF TRANSACTIONS OF DIRECTORS, PERSONS DISCHARGING MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITY OR CONNECTED PERSONS

1

 

Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated

 

a)

 

Name

 

 

ROBIN PARISH

 

2

 

Reason for the notification

 

a)

 

Position/status

 

 

DIRECTOR

b)

 

Initial notification /Amendment

 

 

INITIAL

3

 

Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor

 

a)

 

Name

 

 

EL ORO LTD

b)

 

LEI

 

 

213800MXA2RGPS4E7W74

4

 

Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument; (ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted

 

 

a)

 

Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument

 

Identification code

 

 

 

ORDINARY SHARES

 

ELX

 

b)

 

Nature of the transaction

 

 

Purchase

c)

 

Price(s) and volume(s)

 

 

 

Price(s)

 

Volume(s)

 

66.5p

 

20,000

 

 

d)

 

Aggregated information

 

 

- Aggregated volume

 

 

- Price

 

 

AS IN 4 C) ABOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

e)

 

Date of the transaction

 

 

10 October 2016

f)

 

Place of the transaction

 

 

CHANNEL ISLANDS SECURITIES EXCHANGE

 

Following this advice:

 

Mr CRW Parish has a beneficial holding in the Company of 6,859,445 ordinary shares, representing 10.81% of the Company, together with a non-beneficial holding of 6,698,259 ordinary shares representing 10.56% of the Company. This represents an interest of 21.37% in the total voting rights of the Company.

 

For further information, please contact:

Aztec Financial Services (Guernsey) Limited        01481 748831

Chris Copperwaite

 

El Oro Ltd         www.eloro.com                          020 7581 2782

Robin Woodbine Parish, Chairman

Una Ni Dhonaill

 

Registered address:  East Wing, Trafalgar Court, Les Banques, St Peter Port, GY1 3PP

End of announcement

 

 


This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
 
END
 
 
DSHBSBDGUGBBGLB

Related Charts

El Oro (ELX)

0.00 (0.00%)
delayed 18:15PM