Source - RNS
RNS Number : 2683M
Minds + Machines Group Limited
12 October 2016
 

12 October 2016

 

Minds + Machines Group Limited

("MMX", the "Company" or "Group")

 

Completion of Tender Offer & Subscription, Total Voting Rights

 

Further to the announcements of 20 September 2016 and 4 October 2016, Minds + Machines Group Limited (AIM: MMX) is pleased to announce the completion of its Tender Offer and Subscription.

 

The Company confirms 100,000,000 Ordinary Shares have been purchased at a price of 13 pence per Ordinary Share, for aggregate consideration of £13.0 million. Tenders for up to and including the Tender Offer Entitlement of 1 Ordinary Share for every 7.56 Ordinary Shares were met in full, representing approximately 81.22% of the Ordinary Shares being purchased by the Company. The remaining 18.78% of the Ordinary Shares bought back under the Tender Offer, have been purchased on the basis of 1 Ordinary Share for every 22.09 Ordinary Shares tendered, pursuant to demand for Excess Shares by Eligible Shareholders. The Ordinary Shares that were purchased under the Tender Offer represented approximately 13.22% of the Ordinary Shares in issue.

 

Of the 100,000,000 Ordinary Shares that were bought back, 57,692,308 of the Ordinary Shares purchased by the Company have been cancelled. The balance has been subscribed for by Goldstream Capital Master Fund I, wholly-owned by Hony Capital. As of 10 October 2016, Goldstream Capital Master Fund 1 holds 50,107,692 Ordinary Shares in the Company, representing approximately 7.17% of the Company's revised issued share capital.

 

 

Total Voting Rights

 

Following completion of the Tender Offer and Subscription, the total number of exercisable voting rights in the Company is now 698,753,809. This figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company.

 

 

Unless otherwise defined herein, capitalised terms used in this announcement shall have the same meanings as defined in the circular to shareholders dated 20 September 2016 and available on the Company's website www.mmx.co.

 

 

Further Information:

 

Minds + Machines Group Limited

Toby Hall (CEO)                                                                    Tel: +44 (0)7713 341072

[email protected]

 

Michael Salazar (COO/CFO)                                             Tel: +1 (424) 214-7908

[email protected]

 

finnCap Ltd (Nomad/broker)                                            Tel: +44 (0)20 7220 0500

Stuart Andrews/Carl Holmes/Simon Hicks                   

Tim Redfern

 

For further information, please go to www.mmx.co

 

About MMX

Minds + Machines Group Limited (LSE:MMX) is the owner and operator of a world class portfolio of top-level domain assets (gTLDs). As a sales and marketing-led registry business, we are focused on commercializing our portfolio in partnership with our expanding global network of distribution partners.

 

The MMX portfolio is currently focused around geographic domains (e.g. .london, .boston, .miami, .bayern), professional occupations (e.g. .law, .abogado, and .dds), consumer interests (e.g. .fashion, .wedding, .vip), lifestyle (e.g. .fit, .surf, .yoga), outdoor activities (e.g..fishing, .garden, .horse) and generic names such as .work and .casa. As a business, we work through our expanding international network of registrars and distribution partners to bring the benefits of affinity based domain addresses to B2B and consumer audiences. For more information on MMX, please visit www.mmx.co.

 

 

The information communicated in this announcement contains inside information for the purposes of Article 7 of the Market Abuse Regulation (EU) No. 596/2014.


This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
 
END
 
 
MSCBUBDGRDBBGLB

Related Charts

Minds + Machines Group (MMX)

+0.13p (+1.08%)
delayed 18:15PM