Randall & Quilter Investment Holdings Ltd.
Allotment of Shares
12 October 2016
RQIH has issued 50,000 new ordinary shares of 2p each to an employee in relation to their remuneration package.
Application has been made to the London Stock Exchange for the admission of 50,000 new ordinary shares to trading on AIM. Admission of the new shares is expected to take place at 8.00am on 18 October 2016.
Following this transaction the total issued share capital of the Company will increase to 72,117,956. There are no shares held in treasury.
Notes to Editors:
Randall & Quilter pursues a buy and build strategy and has created a comprehensive range of investment activities and services in the global non-life insurance market.
R&Q is focused on the following three core areas:
· Insurance Investments
· Insurance Services
· Underwriting Management
· provides a range of services to both the live and legacy (re)insurance markets to support growing businesses and address complex and challenging run-off issues;
· employs close to 400 insurance professionals based in the UK, US, Bermuda, and Europe with wide service capability in both the 'live' and 'run-off' markets;
· owns and manages a portfolio of insurance companies, both active and in run-off, in the UK, US and Europe with net assets of £123.7m as at 31 December 2015;
· owns an admitted P&C Insurer, A- rated by AM Best, with licenses throughout the US; owns a Bermuda Class 3A insurance company which currently supports the Group's syndicate participations;
· launched Syndicate 1991, which commenced underwriting from January 1, 2013 and has an agreed capacity of £130m for 2016, manages one RITC ('run-off') syndicate, 3330, and owns and operates an MGA platform;
· acquires and manages a portfolio of insurance receivables, with a carrying cost of £6.0m as at 31 December 2015, of which R&Q holds a 50% interest
The Group was founded by Ken Randall and Alan Quilter in 1991.
This information is provided by RNS