NOTIFICATION OF TRANSACTIONS OF DIRECTORS, PERSONS DISCHARGING MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITY OR CONNECTED PERSONS
This form is intended for use by an issuer to make a RIS notification required by DR 3.1.4R(1).
An issuer making a notification in respect of a transaction relating to the shares or debentures of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 16, 23 and 24.
An issuer making a notification in respect of a derivative relating to the shares of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.
An issuer making a notification in respect of options granted to a director/person discharging managerial responsibilities should complete boxes 1 to 3 and 17 to 24.
An issuer making a notification in respect of a financial instrument relating to the shares of the issuer (other than a debenture) should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.
Please complete all relevant boxes in block capital letters.
1. Name of the issuer
Personal Assets Trust plc
2. State whether the notification relates to (i) a transaction notified in accordance with DTR 3.1.2R, (ii) a disclosure made in accordance with section 793 of the Companies Act (2006) or (iii) a disclosure made in accordance with paragraph 26 of the Model Code.
Related to (i)
3. Name of person discharging managerial responsibilities/director
Frank Paul Rushbrook
4. State whether notification relates to a person connected with a person discharging managerial responsibilities/director named in 3 and identify the connected person
Frank Paul Rushbrook and connected persons
5. Indicate whether the notification is in respect of a holding of the person referred to in 3 or 4 above or in respect of a non-beneficial interest
6. Description of shares (including class), debentures or derivatives or financial instruments relating to shares
7. Name of registered shareholders(s) and, if more than one, the number of shares held by each of them
Frank Paul Rushbrook 2,548
Fiona Lyndsay Rushbrook 9,821
Alliance Trust Savings 984
8. State the nature of the transaction
9. Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares acquired
4 shares on 17 October 2016
10. Percentage of issued class acquired (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)
11. Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares disposed
12. Percentage of issued class disposed (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)
13. Price per share or value of transaction
£399.10 per share on 17 October 2016
14. Date and place of transaction
15. Total holding following notification and total percentage holding following notification (any treasury shares should not be taken into account when calculating percentage)
16. Date issuer informed of transaction
19 October 2016
If a person discharging managerial responsibilities has been granted options by the issuer complete the following boxes
17 Date of grant
18. Period during which or date on which it can be exercised
19. Total amount paid (if any) for grant of the option
20. Description of shares or debentures involved (class and number)
21. Exercise price (if fixed at time of grant) or indication that price is to be fixed at the time of exercise
22. Total number of shares or debentures over which options held following notification
23. Any additional information
24. Name of contact and telephone number for queries
Steven Davidson, Company Secretary, 0131 538 6603
Name and signature of duly authorised officer of issuer responsible for making notification
Steven Davidson, Company Secretary
Date of notification
19 October 2016
This information is provided by RNS