Metalloinvest Finance Designated Activity Company / 1st Quarter Results
Moscow, Russia - 31 May 2017 - Metalloinvest ("the Company"), a leading global iron ore and HBI producer and supplier, and one of the regional producers of high-quality steel, today publishes its IFRS interim management statement for the first quarter ended 31 March 2017.
- Revenue USD 1,520mn (+85.1% compared to Q1 2016)
- EBITDA USD 527 mn (2.9 times increase y-o-y)
- EBITDA margin 34.7% vs. 22.4% in Q1 2016
- Net Income USD 391 mn (2.2 times increase y-o-y)
- Net Debt USD 3,434 mn (+8.6% compared to 31 December 2016)
- Net Debt / EBITDA LTM 2.1x vs. 2.5x as of 31 December 2016
- Capital Expenditure USD 62 mn (-32.6% y-o-y)
- Total Assets USD 6,815 mn (+9.9% compared to 31 December 2016)
KEY CORPORATE HIGHLIGHTS
- Long-term steel billets supply contract signed with OMK
- Testing and adjustment of equipment conducted at HBI-3 Plant at LGOK
- Credit rating outlook upgraded to Stable by Standard & Poor's, 'BB' long-term corporate credit rating affirmed
Metalloinvest is a leading global iron ore and merchant HBI producer and supplier, and one of the regional producers of high-quality steel. The Company has the world's second-largest measured iron ore reserve base and is one of the lowest-cost iron ore producers.
The EquityStory.RS, LLC Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases.
|Company:||Metalloinvest Finance Designated Activity Company|
|28, Rublevskoye shosse|
|Phone:||+7 (495) 981-5555|
|Fax:||+7 (495) 981-9992|
|Listed:||Foreign Exchange(s) Dublin|
|End of Announcement||EquityStory.RS, LLC News Service|