65th ORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
ATHENS, Greece - June 20, 2017 - Hellenic Telecommunications Organization SA (ASE: HTO, OTC MARKET: HLTOY), the Greek full-service telecommunications provider (hereinafter "OTE" or "OTE S.A."), held today its 65th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders, during which shareholders representing 77.74% of its paid up share capital were present.
During the meeting, the agenda items were discussed and the majority of Shareholders approved the Annual Financial Statements of OTE S.A. (both Stand - alone and Consolidated) for the fiscal year 2016 (1/1/2016-31/12/2016), with the relevant Board of Directors' and Statutory Auditors' Reports. The Shareholders also approved the distribution of dividend amounting to €0.16 per share. The ex-dividend date will be Friday, July 7, 2017. Beneficiaries of dividend are the Company's Shareholders registered on Monday, July 10, 2017 (Record Date) and the dividend payment date will be Friday, July 14, 2017.
The majority of Shareholders also approved:
· The exoneration of the members of the Board of Directors and the Statutory Auditors of any liability, for the fiscal year 2016, pursuant to article 35 of C.L.2190/1920.
· The appointment of the Firm "PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS S.A." for the statutory audit of the Financial Statements of OTE S.A. (both Separate and Consolidated) for the fiscal year 2017, in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards.
· The remuneration, compensation and expenses of the members of the Board of Directors and its Committees for the fiscal year 2016 and determination thereof for the fiscal year 2017.
· The continuation, for the time period starting from 31.12.2017 until 31.12.2018, of the insurance coverage of the members of the Board of Directors and Officers of OTE S.A. and its affiliated companies, against any liabilities incurred in the exercise of their competences, duties and powers.
· The amendment of article 2 (Object) of the Company's Articles of Incorporation.
The OTE Group is the largest telecommunications provider in the Greek market and one of the leading telecom groups in Southeast Europe with presence in Greece, Romania and Albania. OTE is among the largest listed companies, with respect to market capitalization, in the Athens Stock Exchange.
OTE Group offers the full range of telecommunications services: from fixed-line and mobile telephony, broadband services, to pay television and ICT solutions. In addition to its core telecommunications activities, the Group is also involved in maritime communications, real-estate and professional training.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
OTE GROUP INVESTOR RELATIONS
Τel. +30 210-6111574
E-mail: [email protected]
Fax: +30 210-6111030
This information is provided by RNS