SolGold has provided an an update on the results of the recently completed ground magnetics survey and plans for future geophysics work at Cascabel, the company's copper-gold porphyry project in Ecuador. HIGHLIGHTS:
- Ground magnetic survey results over Cascabel tenement reveal exciting targets.
- Exceptionally high-quality product produced from 650km of total field data acquired at line spacing of 50m.
- The ground magnetic data have been processed using several different filtering tools to enhance gradients over a range of wavelengths / depths and improve the detection of structures (e.g., faults and fracture zones) and intrusions.
- Ongoing 3D modelling of the magnetic data will enable the direct detection and delineation of magnetite distribution. Initial results are expected soon.
- The planned Spartan-Orion hybrid induced polarisation survey will enable the direct detection and modelling of sulphides in 3D to in excess of 3km. This survey can be combined with existing drill-hole logs to construct improved 3D constrained geographical models.
- The increased sensitivity of the Spartan-Orion hybrid survey will allow for the production of improved structural and geological rock-type and mineralisation maps.
At 9:33am: (LON:SOLG) SolGold PLC share price was +1.13p at 38.88p