Sirius Minerals said its Q2 was a productive quarter with timely progress made on site preparation works in advance of shaft sinking commencing in Q3.
"The team on site and at our headquarters has grown considerably as we continue with the delivery of the Woodsmith Mine and its associated infrastructure," said MD and CEO Chris Fraser.
- The Project remains on time and on budget.
- Woodsmith Mine enabling works are now complete and site preparation works are well advanced.
- Diaphragm walling activities scheduled to commence in the third quarter of 2017.
- Main Board move completed with Premium Listing obtained and FTSE 250 inclusion achieved.
- Sirius Minerals Foundation has launched first grant giving programme.