Randall & Quilter Investment Holdings Ltd.
PDMR Share Dealings
29 June 2017
The Company has been notified of the following transactions:
On 29 June 2017 Kenneth Randall, the Company's Group Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, sold 3,631,012 of his holding of 2p ordinary shares in the Company at the rate of GBP 147p per share. Mr Randall now holds 12,510,682 ordinary shares which represents 14.32% of the Company's issued share capital.
On 29 June 2017 Alan Quilter, the Company's Deputy Group Chief Executive Officer and Group Chief Operating Officer, sold 1,400,000 of his holding of 2p ordinary shares in the Company at the rate of GBP 147p per share. Mr Quilter now holds 3,266,456 ordinary shares which represents 3.74% of the Company's issued share capital.
Notes to Editors:
Randall & Quilter pursues a buy and build strategy and has created a comprehensive range of investment activities and services in the global non-life insurance market.
R&Q is focused on the following three areas:
· Insurance Investments
· Insurance Services
· Underwriting Management
· provides a range of services to both the live and legacy (re)insurance markets to support growing businesses and address complex and challenging run-off issues;
· employs over 400 insurance professionals based in the UK, US, Bermuda, and Europe with wide service capability in both the 'live' and 'run-off' markets;
· owns and manages a portfolio of insurance companies, both active and in run-off, in the UK, US and Europe with net assets of £161m as at 31 December 2016;
· owns an admitted P&C Insurer, A- rated by AM Best, with licenses throughout the US; owns a Bermuda Class 3A insurance company;
· launched Syndicate 1991, which commenced underwriting from January 1, 2013 and has an agreed capacity of £127m for 2017, manages one RITC ('run-off') syndicate, 3330, and owns and operates an MGA platform;
· acquires and manages a portfolio of insurance receivables, with a carrying cost of £5.6m as at 31 December 2016
The Group was founded by Ken Randall and Alan Quilter in 1991.
Legal Entity Identifier (LEI): 2138006K1U38QCGLFC94
This information is provided by RNS