Highcroft Investments' gross rental income rose to £2,238,000 in the six months to the end of June - 20% up on last time - and pre-tax profits increased to £2,633,000 from £2,225,000.
Net rental income increased 19% to £2,119,000 and the group said there were no voids in its property portfolio (2016 none).
- Total earnings per share increased 18% to 52.1p (2016 44.3p)
- Net investment in property £7,801,000 (2016 net divestment £1,337,000)
-Property valuation £74,819,000 (2016 £57,240,000) increased 2.0% on a like-for-like basis
- Net assets per share increased 2.4% to 1097p (June 2016 1046p, December 2016 1071p)
- Net debt £18,627,000 (June 2016 £4,794,000, December 2016 £11,531,000)
- Interim property income distribution up 8.3% to 16.25p (2016 15.00p)
At 9:40am: (LON:HCFT) Highcroft Inv. share price was +12.5p at 940p