Agenda of the Board of Directors meeting of Inter RAO
Moscow , October 13, 2017 - Public Joint Stock Company "Inter RAO UES" ("Inter RAO", "Company", ticker on MOEX: IRAO), the largest diversified utilities holding in Russia, announces the agenda of the Board of Directors meeting to be held on October 31, 2017 by absentee voting.
The agenda of the Board of Directors meeting includes the following items:
1. Consideration of the directives.
2. Approval of the Work plan of internal audit of Inter RAO for the year 2018.
3. Approval of the principles of awarding of the Head and employees of Internal audit unit of Inter RAO.
4. Approval of the budget of the Internal audit unit of Inter RAO for the year 2018.
5. Determination of price and consent for conclusion of related-party transactions.
The foregoing information is disclosed in compliance with the Securities Act of the Russian Federation.
For further information, please contact Inter RAO:
Larisa Sadovnikova Head of Investor Relations +7 495 664-88-40 (ext. 2068)
Anton Nazarov Head of Public Relations +7 495 664-88-40 (ext. 2208)
Svetlana Sidelnikova Head of Corporate Relations +7 495 664-88-40 (ext.2081)
Inter RAO is a diversified utilities holding headquartered in Moscow and managing assets in different countries. The company produces and sells electric energy and heat, trades energy on the international market, and engineers, designs and builds generating assets. Inter RAO Group owns and operates approximately 32 GW of installed power generating capacity. Inter RAO corporate strategy is focused on making the company a global energy enterprise and a key player in the international energy market.
For further information see www.interrao.ru
This information is provided by RNS