Avon Rubber's adjusted operating profits rose to £25.8m in the year to the end of September - up from a restated £20.9m last time.
Orders received increased by 22.2% at £173.9m - £10.7m ahead of revenue which at £163.2m was 14.2% up on a year ago.
- Constant currency revenue and adjusted operating profit growth of 4.5% and 16.1%
- Positive adjusted EBITDA margin enhancement of 120 bps to 22.1%
- Strong EBITDA cash conversion of 98.1% resulting in net cash of £24.7m, up £22.7m
- Adjusted earnings per share of 82.8p grew by 15.2% and 10.0% at constant currency
- Final dividend per share of 8.21p, resulting in total dividend per share of 12.32p, up 30%
- Closing order book of £34.0m, up 45.3%, and £26.6m of orders received post year end provides excellent visibility going into 2018
Chief executive aul McDonald said: 'We have delivered a strong set of results, growing our order book and progressing medium-term opportunities for future growth.
'Our Law Enforcement and Fire businesses drove strong growth in Avon Protection during the year.
'This momentum, together with the significant opportunities emerging from the expanding Military product and customer base, provide a very positive growth outlook for Avon Protection in 2018 and subsequent years.
'milkrite | InterPuls continues to benefit from its expanded technology and service proposition, alongside a more positive dairy market, with strong growth in PCI and Farm Services, which we expect to continue in 2018.
'There are significant growth opportunities for both businesses and I am confident in our ability to deliver value to our customers, our people and our shareholders in 2018 and beyond.'