6 April 2018
STANDARD LIFE EQUITY INCOME TRUST PLC
Standard Life Equity Income Trust plc ("the Company") announces that it is satisfied, by virtue of the points listed below, that all inside information (as defined by Article 7 of the Market Abuse Regulation (596/2014/EU) which the Directors and the Company may have in the period leading up to the announcement of the Interim Report ("Interim Report"), has been notified to a Regulated Information Service ("RIS").
In so stating the Company has regard to;
1) the announcement on 5 April 2018 of the Net Asset Value per share as at close of business on 31 March 2018;
2) the announcement on 5 April 2018 of the Net Asset Value per share as at close of business on 4 April 2018;
3) the Company's belief, following reasonable enquiries, that there will be no material difference between the information published on 5 April 2018 and that to be included in the forthcoming Interim Report;
4) the Company's practice of calculating Net Asset Values per share each business day and the announcement of these Net Asset Values to an RIS;
5) there being no other unpublished information which constitutes price sensitive information in respect of the Company's securities and
6) there being no unquoted investments within the Company's portfolio.
This information is provided by RNS