LSR GROUP REPORTS 1Q 2018 OPERATING RESULTS
In 1Q 2018, LSR Group entered into new contracts for the sale of 160 thousand sqm of real estate, up 14% year-on-year.
· New contract sales up 14% YOY, to 160 th sqm
· The value of the contracts up 11%, to RUB 15bn
· The share of mortgage sales up to 54% across the company
· Sales of aggregates positively affected by the progress of the key infrastructure projects
· Average cost of debt down to 8.7% as of March 31, 2018, as compared to 9.1% as of December 31, 2017
Full version of the press release is available in pdf-format.
PJSC LSR Group is a real estate development and building materials company founded in 1993 and operating in a number of complementary market segments. Its core business areas are production of building materials, real estate development and prefab construction. LSR Group's main operations are located in St. Petersburg, Moscow and Yekaterinburg. As of December 31, 2017 (according to Knight Frank), the net sellable area of the projects in LSR Group's real estate portfolio is equal to 8.6m m2 with the market value of more than RUB 185bn. In 2017, the sales revenue of LSR Group amounted to RUB 138,494m (IFRS). LSR Group is a public company, with its GDRs traded on the London Stock Exchange and its ordinary shares traded on MICEX-RTS.
For more information please contact:
LSR Group Press Service
Tel.: +7 812 333 11 11
E-mail: [email protected]
This information is provided by RNS