AGM AND TRADING UPDATE
Ahead of the Annual General Meeting, being held today at 10.00am at 200 Aldersgate, St Paul's, London EC1A 4HD, TClarke plc ("TClarke" or the "Group"), the Building Services Group, issues a Trading Update covering the period from 1st January 2018 to date.
We are pleased to report that we continue to expect revenues and profits for 2018 to be in line with current market expectations. To put those in context for the year ending 31 December 2018, these are forecast to be revenues of £300 million, underlying profit before tax of £7.0 million and underlying EPS of 13.2p. We also expect to maintain our trend of underlying positive movement in net cash year-on-year.
Our forward order book has been replenished and as at 30th April 2018 stood at £368 million, increasing from £337 million as at 31st December 2017. Encouragingly, we are seeing no lack of opportunities, but we maintain a strict policy only to bid for projects that meet our internal risk analysis and where we are comfortable with the covenant and market reputation of the contractual counterparty.
Overall, the planned Group revenues for 2018 have now been secured with some capacity in the North West and Newcastle businesses to address. Future secured revenues are £145 million for financial year 2019 and £40 million for years 2020 and beyond.
Since our last announcement on the 27th March 2018, we are pleased to announce that recently secured projects include:
· Electrical Infrastructure Resilience works for BAE Systems
· Rolls Royce, Trent Hall, VRV replacement, Derby
· Cancer Research Fit Out Building S9, The International Quarter, Stratford
· Battersea Power Station Phase 2, Electrical Infrastructure
· St Johns College, Durham
· Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore - 4th Floor Fit out
· Virtus Data Centre, Slough
· Ashurst, Project Loop, London
· Donaldson's, The Crescent, Edinburgh
· Gorse Academies Trust, FM contract renewal serving ten academies in the Leeds area
· Additional FM works for CBRE and Servest across the UK
· Princess Alexandra Maternity Wing, Royal Cornwall Hospital Services Upgrade
Once again, TClarke has made an excellent start to the year and the Board looks to the future with continued confidence.
The next update is scheduled for 7th August 2018 with the release of the Group's Half Year results.
18th May 2018
For further information contact:
Mark Lawrence - Group Chief Executive
Trevor Mitchell - Finance Director
David Lanchester - Company Secretary
Tel: 020 7997 7400
N+1 Singer (Financial Adviser and Broker)
Tel: 020 7496 3000
Tel: 020 3735 6551
This information is provided by RNS