Extra Items to the Agenda of the Board of Directors meeting of Inter RAO
Moscow, June 14, 2018 - Public Joint Stock Company "Inter RAO UES" ("Inter RAO", "Company", ticker on MOEX: IRAO), the largest diversified utilities holding in Russia, announces the extra items to the agenda of the Board of Directors meeting to be held on June 28, 2018 by absentee voting.
The agenda of the Board of Directors meeting includes the following extra items:
2. Amendments to the decision of the Board of Directors on the issue "Determination of the procedure for disposing of non-core assets of the Company, approval of the registry of non-core assets and taking other decisions in accordance with the company documents that regulate the procedure for disposal of non-core assets".
3. Organizational issues of performance of the Committees of the Board of Directors of Inter RAO.
4. Approval of the Work plan of the Board of Directors of Inter RAO.
5. Determination of the amount of remuneration and compensation paid to the Chairman and members of the Management Board of Inter RAO (salary indexation).
6. Determination of price and consent for conclusion of related-party transactions.
7. Determination of Inter RAO (its representatives') standpoint on issues of the agendas of the management bodies of legal entities controlled by the Company which are significant for the Company's business.
The foregoing information is disclosed in compliance with the Securities Act of the Russian Federation.
For further information, please contact Inter RAO:
Larisa Sadovnikova Head of Investor Relations +7 495 664-88-40 (ext. 2068)
Anton Nazarov Head of Public Relations +7 495 664-88-40 (ext. 2208)
Svetlana Sidelnikova Head of Corporate Relations +7 495 664-88-40 (ext.2081)
Inter RAO is a diversified utilities holding headquartered in Moscow and managing assets in different countries. The company produces and sells electric energy and heat, trades energy on the international market, and engineers, designs and builds generating assets. Inter RAO Group owns and operates approximately 33.5 GW of installed power generating capacity. Inter RAO corporate strategy is focused on making the company a global energy enterprise and a key player in the international energy market.
For further information see www.interrao.ru
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact [email protected] or visit www.rns.com.