MURRAY INCOME TRUST PLC ("the Company")
Legal Entity Identifier (LEI): 549300IRNFGVQIQHUI13
9 August 2018
The Company announces that it is satisfied, by virtue of the points listed below, that all inside information which the Directors and the Company may have in the closed period (as defined by the EU Market Abuse Regulation) which ends on the date of the announcement of the Annual Financial Report for the year ended 30 June 2018 has been notified to a Regulated Information Service ("RIS"). The Company is therefore not prohibited from purchasing its own securities, or issuing new ordinary shares, during this period.
In so stating the Company has regard to -
1) the announcement on 5 July 2018 of net asset values per share as of the close of business on 30 June 2018;
2) the Company's belief, following reasonable enquiries, that there will be no material difference between the information published on 5 July 2018 and that to be included in the forthcoming announcement of the Annual Financial Report for the year ended 30 June 2018;
3) the Company's practice of calculating net asset values per share each business day and the announcement of these net asset values to an RIS;
4) there being no other unpublished information which constitutes price-sensitive information in respect of the Company's securities, and
5) there being no unquoted investments within the Company's portfolio.
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact [email protected] or visit www.rns.com.