Geneva, 12 June 2019
Results of the annual general meeting of ENR Russia Invest SA
All resolutions proposed by the board of directors (Board) of ENR Russia Invest SA (Company) were unanimously approved at the Companys annual general meeting held on 12 June 2019, being:
- Approval of 2018 annual report and financial statements for the year ended 31 December 2018 of both the group and the Company and the carrying forward of CHF 279968 of retained losses.
- Discharge of all members of the Board for the 2018 financial year.
- Re-election for one year of Dr. Walter Fetscherin and Mr. Gustav Stenbolt to the Board, with Mr. Gustav Stenbolt as Company chairman (each for a term of office up to the next annual general meeting).
- Election of Dr. Walter Fetscherin and Mr. Gustav Stenbolt to the Companys remuneration committee.
- Election of ZELLWEGER & MASSROURI as independent shareholder representative for the 2020 annual general meeting.
- Re-election of BDO SA, Geneve (Vernier) as the Company and groups auditor for one year.
- Approval of the Board and the management compensation.
Contact person: Ben de Bruyn, ENR Russia Invest SA, tel: +41 22 510 2626
ENR Russia Invest SA is an investment company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. It specialises in the management of equities and equity-like investments, real estate as well as fixed income instruments in Russia, the CIS States and the Baltic States. Additional information on ENR Russia Invest SA is available on the company website at http://www.enr.ch