4 April 2018
Year end Trading Update
Renewi plc ("Renewi", the "Company" or, together with its subsidiaries, the "Group". LSE: RWI), the international waste-to-product business, announces a trading update for the year ended 31 March 2018, ahead of its full year results which will be announced on 24 May 2018.
Further to the announcement on 9 March 2018, trading in the final weeks of the year continued in line with the Board's expectations, along with our merger synergy and integration plans. As a result, the Group's overall performance for the year ended 31 March 2018 is anticipated to be in line with the Board's expectations with regard to underlying trading and cash.
For further information:
| || |
+44 20 3727 1340
+44 1908 650582
About Renewi plc
Renewi, created in 2017 by the merger of Shanks Group plc and Van Gansewinkel Groep B.V., is a leading waste-to-product business ideally positioned to be part of the solution to some of the main environmental problems facing society today: reducing waste, avoiding pollution, and preventing the unnecessary use of finite natural resources.
We are listed on the London Stock Exchange and are a constituent of the FTSE250 index. With over 8,000 employees across nine countries in Europe and North America, we have deep expertise and an extensive breadth of waste management products and services.
For us, waste is a state of mind, an opportunity. When we take away someone's waste, we then give it new life. We transform a wide range of used materials into useful products and raw materials for our customers, like recycled paper, metal, plastic and glass, woodchips, compost, energy, fuel, and other products.
In the process we protect the world from contamination, preserve finite natural resources, and enable customers to meet their sustainability goals. With our deep international expertise we also provide our customers with an extensive product range, combined with local service and attention.
Above all, our team is committed and passionate about our mission: waste no more. Renewi operates across five divisions:
• Netherlands Commercial - Collecting, sorting, treating and recycling commercial and household waste in the Netherlands
• Belgium Commercial - Collecting, sorting, treating and recycling commercial and household waste in Belgium
• Hazardous Waste - Treating soil, water and packed chemical waste at our flagship ATM facility and conducting specialist industrial cleaning in the Netherlands
• Monostreams - Managing a range of waste streams which focus on specific end markets such as glass, electronic goods, organics and minerals in Europe
• Municipal - Operating long-term waste management contracts with local authorities in the UK and Canada
For more information, please visit: www.renewiplc.com
Images are available to download at: www.renewiplc.com/imagelibrary
This information is provided by RNS