Joules Group Plc
Annual General Meeting and Annual Report & Accounts
Joules Group Plc confirms that its Annual General Meeting will be held at 9.30 a.m. on Wednesday 25 September 2019 at The Old Grammar School, 15-16 Church Square, Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE16 7NB.
The Annual Report & Accounts for the year ended 26 May 2019, the Notice of Annual General Meeting and Form of Proxy have now been posted to shareholders and copies are available on the Company's website at: www.joulesgroup.com or by request on the below details.
Joules Group plc
Tel: +44 (0) 1858 435 255
Colin Porter, CEO
Marc Dench, CFO
Hudson Sandler (Financial PR)
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7796 4133
Peel Hunt LLP, Nominated Advisor
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7418 8900
Liberum Capital Limited
Tel: +44 (0) 20 3100 2000
Joules - 'a premium lifestyle brand with an authentic British heritage'
Established in Britain by Tom Joule three decades ago, Joules is a premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage.
The Joules story began in 1989, when Tom Joule started selling clothing on a stand at a country show in Leicestershire. Today, it is a true multi-channel lifestyle brand; its products are available through its e-commerce websites, retail stores, at rural shows and events and wholesale channels both in the UK and internationally.
Joules carefully designs and sells clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men and children, as well as ever-growing homeware, eyewear and licensed product collections.
The brand's values of quality, Britishness, family and humour, coupled with its unique use of colour and print set Joules apart. This approach, along with an unwavering attention to detail and drive to surprise and delight its customers with unexpected details, has been central to the brand's success and remains at the heart of everything Joules creates.
During 2019 the brand is celebrating its 30th birthday, marking three decades of Joules delivering fun, quality clothing for families and friends to make lasting memories together. The brand has some very exciting celebrations planned throughout the year, built around the special moments shared with its customers since the Joules story began back in 1989.
Joules Fast Facts
· Joules is an international brand, available in the UK, USA, Germany, France and other European markets
· Joules has a significant online business, operates across 125* stores in the UK and ROI across a range of location types, and has a well-established wholesale business with over 2,000 stockists worldwide, including John Lewis and Nordstrom
· Joules' talented in-house print design team lovingly hand-draw all the prints and unexpected unique details you see within its collections each season
· Joules is proud of its British heritage and still has strong roots in Market Harborough, the site of its first shop and head office - since day one
· Joules' performance has been recognised through a number of awards including:
· Best Licensed Fashion or Talent Brand Award - Brand & Lifestyle Licensing Awards 2019
· Best Licensed Gifting Product Award - Brand & Lifestyle Licensing Award 2019
· The Best Fashion Retailer (Mark of Excellence) - Retail Week Awards 2018 and 2019
· Fashion Retail Business of the Year (between £101m-£500m turnover) - Drapers Awards 2017 and 2018
· Mainstream Brand of the Year - Drapers Awards 2016 and 2017
*As at 26 May 2019, excluding concessions (34 concessions)
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact email@example.com or visit www.rns.com.