24 September 2020
FRP ADVISORY GROUP PLC
("FRP", the "Group" or the "Company")
Notice of AGM
FRP Advisory Group plc, a leading UK professional services firm specialising in restructuring advice, announces that its Annual General Meeting of shareholders will be held at 11.00 am on 22 October 2020.
The Notice of AGM will be posted to shareholders who have elected to receive hard copy communications today and is also available on the Company's website https://www.frpadvisory.com/investors/financials-documents/.
The Company has been monitoring the Covid-19 situation and will continue to do so in the lead up to the AGM. In light of the current circumstances, the Board has made the following arrangements for the AGM:
· The Board has arranged for a quorum to be physically present at the meeting and, unless otherwise announced by the Company prior to the meeting, no other shareholders, advisers or other guests will be allowed to attend the meeting in person.
· Shareholders are invited to submit questions in writing in advance of the AGM. Responses will be prepared and posted on the Company's website at https://www.frpadvisory.com/investors/financials-documents/. Instructions for submitting questions are set out in the Notice of AGM.
· The Company will continue to monitor the Covid-19 situation as it evolves and, if the situation or applicable guidance changes in advance of the AGM such that the Board determines that it is safe to make alternative arrangements for the AGM (including permitting wider attendance), it will announce these via RNS and on its website https://www.frpadvisory.com/investors/regulatory-news/.
Shareholders are requested to therefore submit their votes, in respect of the business to be discussed at the meeting, via proxy as early as possible and in any event by 11.00 a.m. on 20 October 2020. Shareholders are advised to appoint the Chair of the meeting as their proxy. If a shareholder appoints someone else as their proxy, unless circumstances change, that proxy will not be able to attend the meeting in person or cast the shareholder's vote. Further instructions relating to proxy appointments are set out in the Notice of AGM and on the proxy cards being posted to shareholders today.
FRP Advisory Group plc
Geoff Rowley, CEO
Jeremy French, COO
Gavin Jones, CFO
Enquiries via MHP
Cenkos Securities plc (Nominated Adviser and Sole Broker)
Max Hartley/Max Gould (Corporate Finance)
Alex Pollen (Sales)
Tel: +44 (0) 207 397 8900
MHP Communications (Financial Public Relations)
Tel: +44 (0) 20 3128 8570
Notes to Editors
FRP is a professional services firm established in 2010 which offers a range of advisory services to companies, lenders, investors and other stakeholders, as well as individuals. These services include:
· Restructuring advisory: corporate financial advisory, formal insolvency appointments, informal restructuring advisory, personal insolvency and general advice to all stakeholders.
· Corporate finance: mergers & acquisitions (M&A), strategic advisory and valuations, financial due diligence, capital raising, special situations M&A and partial exits.
· Debt advisory: raising and refinancing debt, debt amendments and extensions, restructuring debt, asset based lending and corporate and leveraged debt advisory.
· Forensic services: forensic investigations, compliance and risk advisory, dispute services and forensic technology.
· Pensions advisory: pension scheme transaction advisory, pension scheme restructuring advisory, covenant advisory and corporate governance