23 September 2021
On behalf of:
Finsbury Food Group Plc ('Finsbury', 'the Company' or 'the Group')
For immediate release
Finsbury Food Group Plc
Finsbury Food Group Plc (AIM: FIF), a leading UK speciality bakery manufacturer of cake, bread and morning goods for both the retail and foodservice channels confirms the following dividend timetable further to the announcement of its preliminary results for the financial year ended 26 June 2021:
25 November 2021
26 November 2021
21 December 2021
The Board is recommending a full year dividend of 2.4 pence per share for the financial year ending 26 June 2021. Payment of the dividend is subject to shareholder approval to be sought at the Company's Annual General Meeting.
For further information:
Finsbury Food Group
John Duffy (Chief Executive)
Steve Boyd (Finance Director)
029 20 357 500
Panmure Gordon (UK) Limited
Oliver Cardigan (Corporate Finance)
Erik Anderson (Corporate Broking)
| || |
020 7886 2500
020 3405 0205
Notes to editors:
· Finsbury Food Group Plc (AIM: FIF) is a leading UK manufacturer of cake and bread bakery goods, supplying a broad range of blue chip customers within both the grocery retail and 'out of home eating' foodservice sectors including major multiples and leading foodservice providers.
· The Company is one of the largest speciality bakery groups in the UK and, with its Overseas division, has sales in the financial year ending 27 June 2020 exceeding £306m.
· The Company's bakery product range is comprehensive and includes:
· Large premium and celebration cakes.
· Small snacking cake formats such as cake slices and bites.
· Artisan, healthy lifestyle and organic breads through to rolls, muffins (sweet and savoury) and morning pastries, all of which are available both fresh and frozen dependent on customer channel requirements.
· Gluten Free bread, morning goods and cake ranges.
· The Company is one of the largest ambient cake manufacturers in the UK, a market valued at over £961 million (source: IRI 52 w/e 27th March 2021). The retail bread and morning goods market has a value of £5.1 billion (source: Kantar Worldpanel 52 w/e 18th April 2021). The retail Free From cake market is valued at £52 million (source: Kantar Worldpanel 52 w/e 18th April 2021). The retail Free From bread & morning goods market is valued at £144 million (source: Kantar Worldpanel 52 w/e 18th April 2021).
· The Company comprises a core UK Bakery division and an Overseas division:
· The UK Bakery division has manufacturing sites in Cardiff, East Kilbride, Hamilton, Salisbury, Sheffield, Manchester, and Pontypool.
· The Overseas division comprises the Company's 50% owned company, Lightbody Stretz Ltd, which supplies and distributes the Group's UK-manufactured products and third party products, primarily to Europe, and the Company's manufacturing facilities in Rybarzowice and Zywiec in Poland.