1 November 2021
("Totally", "the Company" or "the Group")
Notice of Interim Results and Investor Presentation
Totally plc (AIM: TLY), the provider of a range of healthcare services across the UK and Ireland, will announce its interim results for the six months ended 30 September 2021 on Monday, 15 November 2021.
The Company is pleased to announce that Wendy Lawrence, Chief Executive Officer, and Lisa Barter, Chief Financial Officer, will provide a live presentation relating to the Company's interim results, which will take place at 10:00am on Tuesday, 16 November 2021.
The online presentation is open to all existing and potential investors and will consist of a presentation followed by a Q&A session, held on the Investor Meet Company platform.
Investors can sign up to Investor Meet Company for free and then click "Add to meet" Totally plc via
Investors who have already registered and clicked "Add to meet" Totally plc, will be automatically invited.
· Investors are encouraged to submit questions pre-event via the Investor Meet Company Platform, once registered.
· Questions can be submitted pre-event via the "Ask a Question" function located on your Investor Meet Company dashboard, in addition questions can be submitted during the live event.
· Whilst the Company will not be in a position to answer every question it receives, it will address the most prominent within the confines of information already disclosed to the market through regulatory notifications.
· Responses to the Q&A will be published at the earliest opportunity on the Investor Meet Company platform.
· Investor feedback can also be submitted post the event on the Investor Meet Company platform to ensure the Company can understand the views of all elements of its shareholder base.
For further information please contact:
020 3866 3330
Wendy Lawrence, Chief Executive Officer
Bob Holt, Chairman
Allenby Capital Limited (Nominated Adviser & Joint Corporate Broker)
020 3328 5656
Nick Athanas / Liz Kirchner (Corporate Finance)
Amrit Nahal (Sales & Corporate Broking)
Canaccord Genuity Limited (Joint Corporate Broker)
020 7523 8000
Yellow Jersey PR
020 3004 9512
Notes to Editors
Totally plc is a leading healthcare service provider in the UK and Ireland, working in partnership with the NHS and other providers to deliver healthcare services through its divisions of Urgent Care, Planned Care and Insourcing.
Totally is committed to pursuing a progressive buy-and-build consolidation strategy within the fragmented healthcare market and looks to capitalise on the attractive opportunities that its disruptive service model offers, to generate value to shareholders.
Totally offers a full range of urgent care services via its subsidiaries, Vocare and Greenbrook Healthcare, two of the largest urgent care providers in the UK, including:
·NHS 111 services
·Clinical Assessment services
·GP Out-of-Hours services
·Urgent Treatment Centres
Totally delivers planned care services, which include community based Out-Patient Services, Referral Management Services, Physiotherapy and Podiatry Services. It provides these through its planned care subsidiaries, About Health, Premier Physical Healthcare and Optimum Physiotherapy.
Launched in October 2019, Totally Healthcare provides bespoke insourcing solutions across multiple specialities to trusts and hospitals in the UK and Ireland, reducing waiting lists by utilising their spare capacity outside of normal working hours and weekends.
More information on Totally plc can be found at the following link: www.totallyplc.com.